Quinn Agnew Management Limited provide a seamless asset property management service directed at corporate and private clients with nationwide portfolios. We are committed to adding value to your property through active property management and client care, which our Property Management team enable us to achieve.
Services provided are as follows:
- Administration of rent and service charge collection
- Liaising on insurance cover and collection of premiums
- Tracking of rent reviews, lease expiry and other events with our ECS software
- Intermediary services between landlords and tenants
- Lease management and general landlord and tenant advices
- Handling assignments/sub-lettings
- Handling landlords consent for works issues with tenants
- Monitoring of tenants compliance with lease covenants through annual inspections and reports
- Monitoring the tenants payments of commercial rates to the Local Authority
- Recovery of rates on vacant buildings from the Local Authority
- Monitoring estate charges (where appropriate) are up to date
- Engaging approved contractors to carry out services
- Liaising with insurance companies, estate agents, solicitors, architects and quantity surveyors etc.