Butterly Business Park is located in Artane, on the northern side of Kilmore Road opposite Artane Castle Shopping Centre close to the junction with the Malahide Road (R107).
Artane is a vibrant residential area and there is a population in excess of c. 50,000 people within a 3 km radius of Butterly Business Park.
Within 1 kilometre >> Artane Shopping Centre, Northside Shopping Centre
Within 2 kilometres >> Beaumount Hospital, Killester Dart Station
Within 5 kilometres >> M1/M50, Port Tunnel, Croke Park
Within 8 kilometres >> 3 Arena, Dublin Airport, Dublin City Centre
• Currently producing a gross rent of approximately c. €1.4million per annum.
• Anchored by three main tenants Lidl, Mr. Price and Centra/Musgrave.
• The overall property extends to c. 14,865 sq.m. /c. 160,000 sq.ft.
• Diverse mix of uses in the Park including retail, leisure, office and storage.
• Vacant units extending to c. 6,500 sq.m. /c. 70,000 sq.ft.
• The development offers excellent immediate asset management opportunities together with additional development potential.
Please note, this is an investment sale and the tenants are not affected by this sale.
Butterly Business Park is laid out in six blocks, with three main designated parking areas.
Butterly Business Park is a significant mixed use commercial property portfolio with potential to immediately increase the current rental income with refurbishment/redevelopment opportunities through active asset management.
The asset currently generates a total gross rent of c. €1.4 million p.a. and provides an excellent asset management / redevelopment opportunity for intending purchasers.