Calmount Park is strategically positioned at the junction of Calmount Road and Ballymount Avenue c.1 km from the M50, facilitating ease of access to the main arterial routes serving the country, Dublin Airport and Dublin Port.
- Two storey, mid-terraced, own door office
- Strategically positioned at the junction of Calmount Road and Ballymount Avenue
- 6 car parking spaces
The property comprises a two storey, self-contained, own door office with dual profile.
The building is of concrete frame construction with feature Aluspan Module Window System and brick facade. The roof is insulated double skin metal decking incorporating translucent roof lights.
Notable Internal finishes include;
- Plaster and painted walls
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Carpeted, solid floors
- Perimeter trunking wired for power and data
- Two WC’s
The current configuration provides large open plans areas on both floors.
Heating is provided by a mains gas central heating system.
6 car parking spaces are designated to the property.
BER Rating: B3
BER No: 800365728
EPI: 301.51 kWh/m2/yr
Rates for current year
2021 - c.€6,500
2021 - c.€2,000