Block C Crosbie’s Yard is located on Ossory Road which is located off North Strand Road and connects to East Wall through West Road.
The property is within walking distance of the City Centre and is adjacent to Connolly Station, The Point Village and Croke Park.
Crosbie’s Yard is located within close proximity to several business locations including East Point Business Park, the IFSC and the Dublin city’s CBD. Several Dublin Bus routes serve both North Strand Road to the west and West Road to the east, and the DART and LUAS Red line are both within walking distance at Connolly Station.
• Gym unit c. 323 sq. m. (plus external area).
• Currently in shell and core – available fitted out.
• Located within an established residential development.
The gym is situated in the basement of the building. It is presented in shell and core condition and benefits from a small outside space located off the main area, ideal for training use.
There is a separate room across from the main area that provides ideal space for changing rooms to be fitted.
• Separate changing area available across from main space.
• Partially covered outdoor courtyard area accessible off the main gym floor.
• Lighting can be installed throughout.
The approximate areas comprise the following:
Gym: 323 sq. m. (3,477 sq. ft.), plus external area.
All intending tenants are specifically advised to verify the floor areas and undertake their own due diligence.