Block C Crosbie’s Yard is located on Ossory Road which is located off North Strand Road and connects to East Wall through West Road.
The property is within walking distance of the City Centre and is adjacent to Connolly Station, The Point Village and Croke Park.
Crosbie’s Yard is located within close proximity to several business locations including East Point Business Park, the IFSC and the Dublin city’s CBD. Several Dublin Bus routes serve both North Strand Road to the west and West Road to the east, and the DART and LUAS Red line are both within walking distance at Connolly Station.
• Creche unit c. 260 sq. m. (plus additional space).
• Currently in shell and core – available fitted out.
• Located within an established residential development.
The creche unit is located on the ground floor and benefits from an outside play area. The space is currently available in shell and core condition but is also available fully fitted. There is additional office space on the ground floor, across the lobby from the creche, that could be used as an ancillary office or homework club space
• Outside play area with additional mini football pitch.
• Potential for 4 activity rooms plus additional sleeping room, staff office, bathroom and kitchen.
• Can be let in shell and core condition or fully fitted.
The creche can be fit out to include the following:
• Raised Floor.
• Plumbed and wired throughout.
• Partitioned and painted walls.
The approximate areas comprise the following:
Ground Floor Creche: 260 sq. m. (2,799 sq. ft.).
All intending tenants are specifically advised to verify the floor areas and undertake their own due diligence.
BER Rating: F
BER No: 107486243
EPI: 406.77 kWh/m2/yr