The subject property is located in Galway West Business Park, Knocknarra, which is situated approx. 3 km north west of Galway City Centre, 1.5 km north of Salthill Promenade, and 1.5 km west of the N6 at the Quincentennial Bridge.
Access to the Park is via the Western Distributor Road which in turn is accessed via Bishop O'Donnell Road at its eastern apex, and Clybaun Road at its western apex. The Park can also be accessed via Rahoon Road.
Other occupiers in the park include Aviva, Galway Fertility Clinic and RSA.
The Park is immediately adjacent to Gateway Retail Park with occupiers such as Next, Dunnes Stores and B & Q. In addition, University Hospital Galway and the National University of Ireland Galway are situated close by.
• Exceptional offices.
• Located in an established business park.
• Excellent transport links.
• Suitable for a variety of users (s.p.p.).
The property comprises part ground floor of Brooklawn House, one of two office blocks within the Park and is accessed via a shared communal entrance.
The current configuration is entirely open plan and notable features include:
- Suspended acoustic tiled ceiling incorporating recessed fluorescent tube lighting
- Plastered and painted walls
- Raised access floors with carpet floor covering
- Ladies and gents toilet facilities
- 12 designated car parking spaces
BER Rating: C2
BER No. 800456568
EPI: 380.97 kWh/m2/yr
Rates for current year