• Prime Development Opportunity • Corner site extending to c. 0.21 HEC • Comprises 3 industrial / office buildings of c. 2,290 sq.m (GEA) • Full vacant possession • Zoned Objective Z1
• Investment and asset management opportunity • Ground floor retail units 1-5 extending to c.3,015 sq.ft • First floor offices extending to c.3,292 sq.ft with c.2,175 sq.ft vacant • Total Income currently c.€92,500 p.a.
• High Profile Georgian Building with Mews • Overlooking The Grand Canal • Tenanted Mews producing €15,000 pa • Refurbishment opportunity for Commercial / Residential Use
• Investment and asset management opportunity in Carlow Town • Currently producing €165,000 pa • Entire extending to 1,827 sq.m • Occupiers include McDonalds, Kevin Kelly Pharmacy and Mr. Price
• Investment and asset management oppurtunity with development potential • Currently producing €95,820pa rising to €100,620 in 2022 • Entire extending to 0.18 ha (0.45 acres) • Occupiers include L&C Café, Code Blue, Medi Match etc
• Site extending to c. 0.055 ha. (0.1 acres) • Existing building extending to c. 270 m2 • Benefiting from full planning permission for office /showroom/ training rooms • Suite a variety of uses S.P.P.
Investment Opportunity Producing €34,500 p.a. excl. Tenant not affected
• Derelict Properties on site of c. 365 sq. m • Development Opportunity • Suitable for a variety of uses subject to PP • Adjacent to new Cherrywood Development
• Mid-terraced, own door. • Self-contained business unit. • Occupied by County Meath Glass and Glazing. • c. 140 sq. m. GEA.s. • Producing €12,000 p.a.
• Comprising 3 part interconnecting, mid terrace, 4 storey over basement buildings. • The property extends to a Gross Internal Area of circa. 3,441 sq. m. • Part in use as established, profitable hostel and part vacant. • 4 covered car parking spaces. A bespoke data room containing legal documents and further information is available at: www.41-43NorthGreatGeorgesStreet.com