• Site of c. 0.245 ha/0.605 acres. • Residential development opportunity (s.p.p.). • Previous permission for two storey house.
• Superb City Centre location • 1 x 2 Bed Penthouse Suite • 2 x 1 Bed Junior Suites • Producing €37,454 per annum
• Landmark city centre investment/owner-occupier opportunity. • Prime multi-use corner lot. • Immediate reversionary uplift once vacant building occupied. • Tenants not affected.
• Recessed LED lighting and feature lighting throughout. • Toilets on every floor with shower room on garden level. • Kitchenettes on every floor with Canteen at garden level. • Gas fire radiators. • Passenger lift.
• Ground floor own door office suite. • c.287 m² (NIA) (+ 2 car spaces). • Excellent Transport Links.
High profile corner position End of terrace warehouse/office with side yard Let to Abron Limited (Tenant not affected) Income €24,000 per annum
Redevelopment opportunity (s.p.p.) Overall site extending to c. 0.078 ha. (0.193 acres) Current building extending to c. 625m2 Adjacent to Rathmines Town Centre Zoned Z4
-Established suburban shopping centre -Anchored by Tesco, Dunnes Stores & Penneys -Average footfall c. 80,000 customers per week -Centre currently undergoing major refurbishment -Tenant not affected
End of terrace office/warehouse Let to a State sponsored organisation Income €20,000 p.a. Quoting €195,000